Do you need to invest for sustainable income that grows over time? Louis discusses how to invest if you plan on retiring right now, or in the near future. He discusses strategies to overcome the challenge of low interest rates and the possibility of zero rates in the United States. He also outlines how the Federal Reserve may devalue the U.S. dollar which could lead to inflation, and what investors can do right now to generate reasonable returns and protect capital. He discusses how to:
- blend fixed income investments
- invest in growing companies that pay an above-average dividend
- creating a tax free income stream
- segmenting your retirement income based on time
- managing the changes in your portfolio and income needs,
- and more...
He also suggests how you can get a FREE RETIREMENT PLAN ANALYSIS.