Eric Crittenden is the Co-Founder and Chief Investment Officer of Standpoint Asset Management, an investment firm focused on providing all-weather investment solutions to U.S. financial advisors. His 25-year career path has focused on systematic trend strategies that are uncorrelated with traditional equity and bond portfolios. His candid and frank discussion on diversification optimization speaks truth on market efficiency and is one not to miss.
In This Episode, You’ll Hear:
- Creating the optimal diversified portfolio
- ETF’s vs individual equities
- Trend strategies and analysis
- Risk in the markets and regulatory confines
- Continuous signals and how they can affect long term trading